Out of pleasures in life blessed by God, the pleasure of writing and getting it recognized by readers is one of the pleasantest experiences. I have been writing indeed off and on, sometimes in the form of translations and sometimes in the form of original. Catchy phrases or sentences are not so easy as many think, coming to you from somewhere and lending themselves to be put on paper. God's blessings must be invariably there to bless you to get them . They veritably come from nowhere to please at once both the writer and the reader. The one singular aspect of any art is that it at once pleases the creator and the connoiseur alike. That is not the case of things which are not artistic.
Letters carry your sentiments , views, ideas and emotions. Letters are reproductions of the messages emanating from your soul. The greatest amount of intimacy between you, the readers and me is created hence by what I write and pour out. I love the transmission of the soul messages.
Let us be meeting again and again.
With love
- Lion M. Srinivasan
Letters carry your sentiments , views, ideas and emotions. Letters are reproductions of the messages emanating from your soul. The greatest amount of intimacy between you, the readers and me is created hence by what I write and pour out. I love the transmission of the soul messages.
Let us be meeting again and again.
With love
- Lion M. Srinivasan
No comments:
Post a Comment